Do you want straight teeth without going through the hassle of wearing metal braces? Thanks to Invisalign, there’s now a better alternative. Using clear, removable aligners with no metal or wires, Invisalign straightens your teeth up to 2X faster than other aligners.
The Invisalign Process
We use advanced 3D imaging technology to produce a virtual model of your smile and develop your treatment plan accordingly. Based on the data we collect, we’ll customize your aligners to the unique shape of your teeth and provide a new pair every two weeks to gradually shift your teeth into the desired position.
Best of all, our technology allows us to predict your final results with extreme accuracy. This means you get to see what your new smile will look like before the process even begins, giving you total confidence in your treatment.
The Benefits of Invisalign
Invisalign offers many benefits over traditional braces, including:
- Discretion — Invisalign uses clear aligners that are nearly invisible in your smile.
- Convenience — The aligners are removable, so you can enjoy all your favorite foods without damaging your appliance.
- Comfort — There’s no metal wires or brackets to irritate your gums, and each aligner is individually trimmed to fit your teeth perfectly
- Speed — Invisalign is up to 2X faster than metal braces or other aligners.
- Reliability — Thanks to our technology, you’ll see your finished smile in advance and the final results will be just as predicted.
Invisalign for Teens
The benefits of Invisalign aren’t only available to adults — if your teen needs orthodontic treatment, Invisalign could be the perfect solution. Adolescence is a tough time in life and many teens are understandably embarrassed to wear metal braces. With Invisalign, they can enjoy a healthy and beautiful smile without feeling self-conscious about their appearance.
Braces also present a challenge to teens’ lifestyle, as they have to be cautious when it comes to eating meals and playing sports. Since Invisalign aligners are removable, your teen can eat all the foods they love and play their favorite sports without restraint. Just make sure they wear their aligners for 20 to 22 hours per day. The aligners feature a blue dot indicator that makes it easy to tell if your teen is following instructions.
Visit Dental Smiles at Dacula for Invisalign
If you’re interested in this innovative procedure, or if you simply want to learn more about it, contact our practice and schedule a free consultation with Dr. Shah. He’ll evaluate the alignment of your jaw and determine if Invisalign is the best treatment for you.
Solving puzzles you can improve your dexterity and problem solving skills.