Your smile is one of the first things people notice about you and cosmetic issues can make you feel self-conscious. That’s why it’s not surprising porcelain veneers are such a popular treatment.
Veneers are thin shells that we place over the surface of your teeth to eliminate cosmetic flaws. They’re made from durable, tooth-colored porcelain to ensure a natural appearance and long-lasting results.
While the traditional process takes about two weeks, Dr. Shah can place your veneers in a single appointment with Cerinate One Hour™ Permanent Veneers from DenMat.
Reasons to Get Veneers
We typically use veneers to treat the following issues:
- Chipped and cracked teeth
- Stained and discolored teeth
- Crooked or misshapen teeth
- Gaps between teeth
The Cerinate Difference
Cerinate is a strong and highly luminous type of porcelain that lasts longer than the porcelain used for traditional veneers. It’s also extremely thin, so Dr. Shah won’t need to shave off any of your natural tooth enamel.
Instead of waiting two weeks for your veneers to be made, Cerinate veneers are pre-formed and fitted to your teeth on the spot. This is why Dr. Shah can complete your whole treatment in just one fast appointment.
Best of all, Cerinate veneers are highly affordable compared to traditional options. With prices as low as $30 per tooth, you can literally save thousands of dollars with this treatment.
Benefits of Cerinate
Cerinate One-Hour Permanent Veneers offer several unique benefits that traditional veneers can’t match. Some of these include:
- Longer-Lasting — With proper care, Cerinate veneers can last up to 20 years.
- Highly Affordable — The average cost is just $30 per tooth.
- Brighter Appearance — Cerinate provides sustained luminosity over time that other materials can’t match.
- Faster Treatment — Enhance your smile in just one appointment.
- Minimally Invasive — Cerinate eliminates the need for dental impressions and anesthetic, in addition to preserving your natural tooth enamel.
Visit Dental Smiles at Dacula for One-Hour Veneers
If you want to enjoy all the benefits of porcelain veneers without any of the drawbacks, Cerinate One-Hour Permanent Veneers are the ideal treatment for you. Call our office at (678) 495-9500 to schedule your consultation with Dr. Shah.
Before you know it, your smile will sparkle like never before.