Now also known as LUMIBRITE® in-office whitening and take-home whitening system.
How Does Sapphire Whitening Work?
Using a desensitizer and patented whitening gel, Sapphire Professional Whitening reduces your time spent in the dental chair to as little as thirty minutes. The procedure can be performed without a light, but dentists recommend using the Sapphire Supreme Light for optimal results. A base of fluoride is applied to your teeth before the treatment to protect them from cavities and demineralization.
The Sapphire Whitening Process
The Sapphire Professional Whitening treatment can be broken down into four simple steps:
- Consultation — The first step is scheduling a consultation with Dr. Shah. During this visit, he’ll examine your oral health and determine if teeth whitening is the right treatment for you.
- Preparation — Before the procedure begins, you’ll need to undergo a hygienic cleaning to remove any plaque built up on your teeth. Once your teeth are clean, we’ll record their current shade and apply a moisturizer to your lips in preparation for whitening.
- Application — At this point, Lumibrite Desensitizing Enhancer will be used to numb your teeth. After just one minute, the desensitizer is set and your whitening gel can be applied. After thirty minutes, the gel is removed and your teeth are rinsed off. If your desired shade of whitening hasn’t been achieved yet, a second thirty-minute application will be performed.
- Aftercare — After your in-office treatment is complete, Dr. Shah will recommend a Lumibrite take-home whitening kit for ongoing maintenance. The kit includes a set of whitening gels, along with custom-designed trays created from impressions of your teeth. The take-home whitening kit can be used without in-office treatment, but the results are more effective when they’re combined.
The Benefits of Sapphire Whitening
Sapphire Professional Whitening offers many benefits that other whitening treatments can’t match, including:
- Speed — Sapphire Professional Whitening can brighten your smile in just thirty minutes.
- Effectiveness — When used with the Sapphire Supreme Light, your teeth can appear up to seven shades brighter after just one treatment.
- Easy Maintenance — With the Lumibrite take-home whitening kit, you can easily maintain your smile for long-lasting results.
- Non-invasive — Unlike most lights, the Sapphire Supreme Light doesn’t expose you to harmful UV rays, so you won’t have to wear a face mask or sunscreen during treatment.
- No Sensitivity — Many patients complain that teeth whitening causes discomfort and sensitivity, but Lumibrite Desensitizing Enhancer will help you feel relaxed and pain-free during your treatment.
Visit Dr. Shah for Sapphire Whitening Treatment
If you want to enhance your smile, visit Dental Smiles at Dacula for Sapphire Professional Whitening treatment. Dr. Shah has all the skills and technology needed to perform safe, efficient procedures.
Contact us today and get started on your dream smile. You’ll leave our office feeling confident and ready to share your new smile with everyone around you.